League Registration is open for 2017-2018! (Scroll down for Learn to Curl info)
We have Thursday and Friday night full-season leagues in Fall and Winter, and three 4-week Sunday mini leagues:
- Thursday night - Fall (10/12/17-12/21/17. 8pm-10:30pm) Session Closed
- Friday night - Fall (10/13/17-12/22/17. 8pm-10:30pm) Session Closed
- Thursday night - Winter (1/4/18-3/15/18. 8pm-10:30pm)
- Friday night - Winter (1/5/18-3/16/18. 8pm-10:30pm)
- Sunday afternoon – Mini-League Session 1 (Nov 19 and Dec 3, 10, 17. 12pm-2:30pm) Session Closed
- Sunday afternoon – Mini-League Session 2 (Jan 14, 21, 28 and Feb 4. 12pm-2:30pm)
- Sunday afternoon – Mini-League Session 3 (March 4, 11, 18, 25. 12pm-2:30pm)
Every member will pay OSCC Membership Dues ($75) that cover your GNCC/USCA dues and Insurance. Separate League Fees will cover each league in which you play. $200 for Thursday and Friday night leagues (with discounts for additional league nights for which you sign up) and $75 for each Sunday Afternoon 4-Week Mini-League. Full details of cost are included on the Membership Signup page.
If you are a new member, please make sure you also register for one of our Learn to Curls offered this Winter (details below).
All league play occurs at our ice in the Bubble Rink at Cranston Veterans Memorial Rink (900 Phenix Avenue, Cranston, RI 02921).
LEARN TO CURL!!!
Sign up now for one of our upcoming Learn to Curls if you want to try out this great sport or become a new member.
New League Members must have attended a Learn to Curl (or have previous curling experience from another club) to join as a new member.
You can always stay up-to-date by looking at our Facebook page.
Try it and we're sure... you will love curling!